Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mini Food

I'm always like a big kid when it comes to mini stuff. I love huge food, too, anything that is good enough to get into the Guiness World Book of Records. But I've got a real soft spot in my heart for mini food.

This was something made by hercuteness over at craftster.org. Here is a link to her project.

It was inspired by an article in the Martha Stewart magazine. Of course, I think that the things that I frequently see in the Martha Stewart magazine are impossible to make at home (at least it won't look half as good!). So, it was nice to see these pics...the real thing.

Isn't is amazing?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome! Why is it that mini anything is so cute!!?? That looks WAY better than McDonald's too!!

Dawn said...

Well I wouldn't say mini anything is cute (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), but most stuff is! I'm sure it tasted better than McDonald's, but I'd need about 2 dozen to fill me up!