Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010: A Visual Representation & Goals

Wordle: 2010

My visual representation of 2010!

Goals for the Year
  1. Try one new restaurant every month (January was Leenie's in Longmont, CO)
  2. Blog more often (so far, so good...but that's how it always starts)
  3. Go out on at least one second date
  4. Do well in all of my classes (8 this year)
  5. Keep exercising and eating right on a regular basis
  6. Start using the Rosetta Stone products that I have
  7. Learn at least 2 new skills that will help me be more successful at work (MS Access is one...the other?)
  8. Clean out my closet and drawers and get rid of some stuff that I'm just not using
  9. Figure out a better way to store my onions, potatoes, etc., in my very small kitchen
I know that this is just a belated list of resolutions. But it's never too late to start thinking about what you really want to do with your time and I think it helps to verbalize your goals, too.

No comments: