Monday, April 23, 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...

So. If you had the chance to take back control of your life, what would you do? If you could start pursuing your own interests without having them conflict with a partner or spouse...would you start to dream bigger dreams?

Since I'm going to be divorced this year, I've started to think about what I want.

And I realized, it has been a very long time since I've thought about what I want.

Travel. Financial security. Simple furnishings in a simple home. Food...different kinds at home than I've been able to make before and trying new stuff at new restaurants. Maybe new love (but definitely on my own terms).

But mostly, I think I'd like the first four.

If you got to start dreaming anew, what would you dream of?

No comments: